Terms & Conditions
Information about us
Your access to and use of this website “www.dilmaht-lounge.com” (“Website”) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before continuing to use web site. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
We may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by us. Your continued use of web Site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended. Throughout this site, the terms “we”, “us”, “our”, “Company”, refers to, “Ceylon Tea Services PLC” and any of its affiliated companies forming part of MJF Group. “You” refers to any person accessing and/or using this website.
Use of our site
- Any Personal information or material sent to the websites are subject to the policy on privacy and protection of personal data set out in clause no 10 herein. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the web Site content in any way (except for your own personal, non-commercial use). You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the website content (except for your own personal, non-commercial use). Any use of the website content for any other purpose requires the prior written permission from our Company.
Accuracy and Completeness of Information
- Whilst we use reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of information on this website, we are not responsible if the information that we make available on this website is not accurate or complete. Any reliance upon the material on this website shall be at your own risk.
- The Products shown on this website are a fair representation of the actual terms, although minor details may vary.
- All Products offered are subject to availability. We will endeavor to identify any “out of stock” products on our website – occasionally, large or frequent orders might mean we run of stock during the trading day.
Price and Payment
- The price of any Product will be as quoted on this web site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
Warranty and Disclaimer
- This website is provided to you on an "As Is" and "As Available" basis and, consequently, the Company gives no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise including warranties or representations that material and/or information on this website will be complete, accurate, reliable, timely, non–infringing to third parties, that access to this website will be un–interrupted or error–free or free from viruses, that this website will be secure, that any advice or opinion obtained from the Company through this website is accurate or to be relied upon and any representations or warranties thereto are accordingly expressly disclaimed.
- Under no circumstances will the Company be liable for any of the following losses or damages whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise:
- Loss of data
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits
- Loss of business
- Loss of opportunity
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation
- Losses suffered by third parties ; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
- Links on this website may take you outside the Company network and systems and the company accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy or function of these other third party websites. The links are provided in good faith and Company cannot be held responsible for any subsequent change in other third party websites to which we provide a link. The inclusion of any link to other websites does not imply endorsement of the same by the Company. We highly recommend that you make yourself aware of and carefully read the legal and privacy notices of all other websites that you visit.
- All material and information on this Website including without limitation any logo, design, text, graphic and their arrangement (“Content”) are licensed to or owned by us. Unless we indicate otherwise you must not copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit the content in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical or otherwise without our prior permission or the written permission of the copyright owner. You may access and use the Content and this Website for your own personal use only. Unless expressly permitted otherwise, you must not do anything to alter, modify or add to the Content.
- You acknowledge and agree that if you contribute to the Content of this Website, such Content will become our property and you hereby assign all rights, title and interests in and to such contributions to us. We reserve the right to remove any Content from the Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all.
- Any comments or materials sent to us through the Website including feedback data, questions, comments and suggestions (collectively "Feedback"), will be deemed to be non-confidential. We have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and will be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the Feedback to others without limitation. Further, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, for developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services incorporating such Feedback.
- The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively “Trademarks”) displayed on this website belongs to Merrill J. Fernando & Sons (Private) Limited . Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website. Your use/misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this website, or on any other content on this website, except as provided for in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Merrill J Fernando & Sons (Private) Limited will vigorously enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its subsidiaries, employees and agents harmless against any damages or claims including reasonable attorneys’ fees brought about by your violation of these terms and conditions.
- Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you have any complaint about our service or product, we would very much like to hear from you. Please e-mail us at [email protected] or call us on +94114822000 from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (except for Public Bank Holidays).
- Company welcomes any queries you may have and wish to inform you that we will only use the information you provide for limited purposes. This will be to help you with any of your queries or to keep you informed of any changes. If you have requested information in any paper or electronic format we may use your information to send you these materials which shall pertain to the areas depicted on our website. We may also provide you with brochures or literature for your personal use and these cannot be used for any purpose other than your personal use without the express permission of the Company.
- The Applicable Law relating to the content, access and use of this website is that of Sri Lanka. Use of this website indicates your irrevocable and unconditional consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sri Lanka.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire understanding between you and Company that govern the use of this website and supersede all other oral, written, electronic communications; and neither party has the power to bind the other.
Downloading software from this site is at your own risk and Company will not be responsible for any virus, malware, damage to your computer system or loss of data as a result of the download of any content of this site.
- Under no circumstances shall Company be liable for any damage or loss tangible or intangible, contractual or delictual arising out of your access to this site.
- If any provision herein shall for any reason be deemed void or unenforceable, then that portion shall be deemed severable from these clauses, and the remaining portion shall remain valid and enforceable.
- Products and prices could be respectively subject to temporary unavailability and/or change and you are requested to send in your specific queries via electronic inquiry or contact Company on any of the contact numbers given on this website, for prompt clarification.
Terms & Conditions
- By accessing, browsing or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this agreement. These terms and conditions may be amended at any time.
- Delivery is available only within the perimeters of Colombo 1 to 15 only from 1st of December 2017 (including pre-orders). 28th of December will be the final date to make orders both online and offline.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of placing the order.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- All prices are quoted in Sri Lankan rupees.
- Hamper Delivery will take place 48 hours after the placement of the online order.
- If the receiver is unreachable at the time of delivery, the hamper will be delivered to the sender’s address.
- Where you have provided for a secondary address and the respective details to deliver the hampers at the stated time there may be additional charges for delivery that would apply.
- If any information including the address provided by you is incorrect we will not accept responsibility for the Hamper being delivered to the wrong address, person or body or for any loss or damage arising therefrom.
- When you place an order to purchase a hamper or hampers, any confirmations received prior to the dispatch of your order/s serves purely to validate details provided in the order summary. Therefore, please download the order summary to present it as the order confirmation.
- Cancellation of orders must be made within 3 hours of the order. Cancellations received beyond this 3 hour cooling off period will not be accepted.
- The acceptance of your order is considered as confirmed when the product is dispatched to the receiver. (Dispatch notes will be provided to obtain the confirmation from the receiver of the actual delivery).
- It is your responsibility to check your order carefully immediately on receipt of goods, once accepted the items will not be refunded.
- During Corporate bulk purchasing, please be in touch with the provided email ID for further clarifications (Addresses, Contact Points and Dates etc.)
- Some products contain nuts, egg, milk and other allergens. Please refer to product packaging for further information. If you are unsure from a product description of the suitability for different dietary requirements, please contact us and our staff will be happy to help.
- Please be aware that the colours and appearance of our products may vary slightly from the way they appear on the screen and we cannot guarantee that your monitor screen will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. All measurements and sizes are approximate, although we make every effort to ensure that they are as accurate as possible.
- Packaging and presentation may vary from that shown. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only.
- All items featured within our website are subject to availability. During unavailability of selected black or green tea options, alternative selection will be used as the tea option in the respective package/ packages If this occurs, the replacement item will be equal to or greater than the value of the original item.
- For photographic purposes, some gift hampers are displayed with props such as tea pots or trays. These props are not included in the gift hamper. Please read inclusions for each gift hamper carefully.
- Whilst every effort will be made to meet customers’ orders/requests, cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of an act of God, war, strike, lockout, labour dispute, fire, flood, severe weather or other causes beyond our control.
- All material on this site, including but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights which are owned and controlled by us. Material on this website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, including by email or other electronic means, without our express prior written consent. Use of the materials on any other website or networked environment, or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of our copyrights, trademarks and propriety rights and is prohibited.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on this Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses any of our websites or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of us on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, you could use the unsubscribe option available in every mail we send.
- Mobile Communications; We will use the contact numbers provided to ensure the hamper delivery a success. However, the contact details will be used as a mode to communicate certain information which will be beneficial to improve your customer experience.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples; delivering packages and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- However we don’t offer refunds for our hampers by Dilmah t-Lounge, nevertheless you will be able to contact the management through 0777 720 594 for further clarifications.